The MiParc Web Portal is a customer-facing, web-based payment portal used by parking patrons to conveniently pay monthly contract parking fees and to replenish debit accounts online.
The MiParc Web Portal processes payments for both monthly contract accounts and debit accounts via a secure internet connection OPUSCharge UI.
This document describes the procedures for setting up Credit-Card-on-File accounts in MiParc for payment processing by Windcave®, Apriva®, or Tender Retail®.
The Credit-Card-on-File feature enables patrons to store credit card information in their MiParc account to automatically pay for monthly contract parking fees, or to replenish a debit account.
Initial MiParc Setup (All Payment Processors)
Follow these steps to initially set up the MiParc Web Portal to communicate with OPUSCharge UI:
1. MiParc UI and log in to the portal.
2. Click the Settings tab on the main menu bar. The Settings screen is displayed, which defaults to the General sub-menu tab.
3. Click the Credit Card sub-menu tab. Take note of the
Client GUID to easily match it when you configure the payment processor, as described in the following sections.
4. Type in the URL
Remote Address to OPUSCharge UI.
5. Click Test. The system will test the connection and should display a Success message. Click OK to acknowledge.
6. Click Save to save your changes, or click Reset to revert to the previous settings.
Proceed to the following sections to set up the , Apriva, or Tender Retail payment processors.