The MiParc Payment Portal is an outward-facing, internet-based web service and user account portal. It enables parking patrons with monthly contracts to remotely access, review and update their parking account information using a standard web browser.
Once a MiParc User Account is created, the account-holder can securely login to their MiParc Payment Portal account to pay monthly parking fees using a credit card (or using a Credit-Card-on-File for auto-recharge accounts). MiParc end-users can transfer funds into their debit accounts, change the method of payment, review charges and credit balances, and more.
Accessing MiParc and Options
Before using the MiParc Payment Portal, patrons must register their online account. The following sections describe the registration process, as well as logging in and out of the MiParc Payment Portal.
Registering a New Account
To register a new user account:
1. Navigate to the following URL: https://
server>/MiParc. The Logon screen appears.
2. Click either of the two Register hyperlinks. The Register screen, Version 1, is displayed.
Determine the type of registration needed by reviewing the facilities listed in the
- If access to park in any of the facilities listed (access credentials) has not already been granted, remain on the Register screen, Version 1, and complete the fields. Refer to the Registering: No Existing Access Credential sub-section below for details.
- If access to park in any of the facilities listed (access credentials) has already been granted, click the hyperlink in the
Note: If you have an existing credential, click here to create a MiParc account text at the top of the screen to proceed to the Register screen, Version 2. Complete the fields. Refer to the Registering: With an Existing Access Credential sub-section below for details.
Registering: With No Existing Access Credential
1. Remain on the Register screen, Version 1, and complete the fields. Note that all required fields are marked with an asterisk (*). Fields include:
- First Name: Enter the user’s first name.
- MI: Enter the user’s middle initial.
- Last Name: Enter the user’s last name.
- User Name: Enter a username to be used when logging onto the system.
- Password: Enter a password to be used when logging onto the system. Passwords must be a minimum of six characters in length.
- Confirm Password: Re-enter the chosen password.
- Email Address: Enter the primary email address to be associated with the new account.
- License Plate Number: Enter the license plate number of the vehicle to be associated with the new account.
- Select Facility(s): From the drop-list, select the facilities for which access is being requested. Use
Ctrl + click to select multiple facilities.
- Street Address 1: Enter the primary street address to be associated with the new account. Note that a second address line is provided, if needed.
- City: Enter the city to be associated with the new account.
- State: From the drop-list, select the state to be associated with the new account.
- Zip Code: Enter the zip code or postal code to be associated with the new account.
- Primary Phone: Enter the primary telephone number to be associated with the new account.
- Other Phone: Enter a secondary telephone number to be associated with the new account, if desired.
2. Click the
Terms and Conditions hyperlink to view the terms and conditions of the account agreement.
3. If the terms are acceptable, click the checkbox next to
I agree to these Terms and Conditions.
4. Click Register.
Following the submission of the registration information, the submission is reviewed by a site administrator. An email is sent to the user at the email address provided to notify whether their application has been accepted, rejected, or if further information is needed. Follow the instructions in the email received as necessary to complete the registration process.